KOS Mushroom Coffee Dark Chocolate Mocha
Here’s one of the best flavored mushroom coffee that tastes like a dark chocolate mocha! The combination of coconut milk, coffee, and cocoa results in a creamy and sweet cup of java. Monk fruit extract is used as a natural sweetener. It’s about 200 times more potent than sugar but has zero calories. However, if you are a fan of black coffee, this coffee isn’t for you. You will be overwhelmed with sweetness.
As for the mushroom extracts, this product contains reishi, lion’s mane, turkey tail, chaga, and cordyceps. Together, they improve your health in numerous ways. Strengthening immunity, reducing inflammation, supporting the gastrointestinal system… you name it.
Of course, these mushrooms improve your focus and memory as well. Combined with caffeine, they give you a nice boost of energy to get you through the day. Each serving has roughly 60 milligrams of caffeine, which is like a shot of espresso.
This product is certified GMP and organic, meaning it’s produced under rigorous standards. It’s also gluten, dairy, soy, GMO, and hormone-free, which further ensures its quality. The packaging contains 28 servings, which is pretty decent. The only thing I’m not impressed with is the material, which is plastic.
- The flavor profile pairs well with plant-based milk
- Thanks to monk fruit extract, the product is very sweet without containing sugar
- A single serving has the same amount of caffeine as a shot of espresso
- Certified GMP and organic, meaning it’s developed under rigorous standards
- The can is made of plastic, which is not environmentally-friendly
- The sweetness of this coffee can be overwhelming